Join us at the Bucks Property Meet on Thursday 27th March – Bull Hotel Gerrard’s Cross
The Speakers are John Cottrell Part 1 & HMO Panel Part 2
What another great line up for March’s meet. We have picked what we think is a great mix for March – We kick off with Bucks Part 1 where John Cottrell a highly experience business performance coach will be sharing his tips and quick wins on the power of focus and how to stay focused. With some many opportunities in property – being able to remain focused has to be one of key ingredients to success.
Then we have a panel – and it’s a House’s Of Multiple Occupants Panel – HMO’s. With more and more people looking to secure £750, £1000, £1500, £2000 or more income from one property – HMO’s do offer massive cash flow and can often be a great way to have few high income generating properties – the HMO panel has so much experience we are looking forward to this mouth watering evening.
Bucks Part 1 – John Cottrell
- John believes there are two business skills to masters – focus / habit
- Actioncoach’s EMEA Executive coach of the year in both 2012 and 2013
- John is often working with Estate Agents, Architects, Property Investors, Construction Companies
- Why trying to be everything to everyone will cause you to fail
- The benefits of working on YOUR business as well as in it.
Bucks Property Meet 2 – HMO Panel – Darren Patel/James O’Grady – Luton / Nick Fox – Milton Keynes / Ash Zuberi – Bradford & Founder – HMO Facebook Group / Katie Sylvester – Reading
With such focus on HMO’s and the change in lifestyler habits of many tenants it is no surprise that this segment of the market continues to flourish. Like with other parts of the property market – HMO’s also have a wide range of tenant types.
In picking the panel we have attempted to secure as much diverse knowledge in this focused panel as possible so everyone in the room can get as much knowledge as possible.
The list below best shows the panels extensive experience -;
- Darren Patel & James O’Grady – Student & Professional HMO’s with high level branding in Luton
- Nick Fox – Large HMO Milton Keynes HMO landlord – Article 4 area – Portfolio £25m – over 500 units
- Ash Zuberi – HMO landlord Bradford – Founder of Facebook HMO Group
- Katie Sylvester – Mother and full time HMO landlady in Reading
So make sure you don’t MISS OUT – our new venue is proving very popular and can only hold 65, we only just managed to squeeze people in – book early to secure your place and save £5 as well – or join one of the most GIVING & ACTIVE property communities and grab a 6 month pass.
In keeping with our passion at the Bucks Property Meet of securing first class speakers we have again secured another FIRST and secured a top performer to share some unbelievable content with us. The Bucks Property Meet has a reputations of having very active property people who are willing to share their knowledge with the Bucks community.
Property networking is all about making new contacts, sharing new ideas, learning, being motivated to take action and being able to spend time with others who share a common passion.