Daniel Burton who has recently turned just 25 has certainly made great strides forward in property – just look at the facts :-
- First room rented in late 2009
- First whole flat rented in late 2010 – yielding net income of £1,139 pcm
- Currently has 200+ rooms rented across 40 properties
- Today’s rent roll is generating over £1.8 million per annum
- Operating profits currently are running at £35,000 per month
Daniel has only spoken ONCE before – With his skill sets in Rent to Rent, Multi-Lets, House’s Of Multiple Occupation, Flipping Properties and more – what a fantastic way to keep the momentum going at the Bucks.
In keeping with our passion at the Bucks Property Meet of securing first class speakers we have again secured another very active property person who is willing to share his knowledge with the Bucks community.
Property networking is all about making new contacts, sharing new ideas, learning, being motivated to take action and being able to spend time with others who share a common passion.