Sue Morton – Property Developer
Sue’s experience and confidence learnt through her past jobs in retail sales, business administration and project management, has solidified into her current business as a successful buy to sell property renovator and developer.
Once the property dream was born, Sue built her property knowledge by attending hands on building courses, onsite training, property courses, but most of all just doing it!
On Thursday 30th October, Sue will share her property journey, warts and all:
How a visit to WH Smiths one wet afternoon in September 2002 started it all off
- Why networking has been such an important part of her success
- How to gain credibility in a vastly male dominated industry
- How she obtained private investor funding of £1 million
- The importance of building your team
- Why Estate Agents are her best friends!